Friday, November 2, 2012

Blogilates ♥

Hello Bloggers!!

So, today I'm trying to do better about blogging and it seems that everytime I decide to start blogging again, I have a million and one things to talk about. But for right now, I'm just going to tell you about one particular thing, my favorite thing: BLOGILATES!!

 
(Ya, I spelt her name wrong- its Cassey)

I am a HUGE pilates fan. I got one DVD that was only 30 minutes long and LOVED the way I felt afterwards. Did you hear that? THIRTY minutes of pilates; THIRTY minutes of a workout, and I got the most amazing sleep that night. I felt like I was floating on a cloud the entire night. My body was so stretched out and open after doing the simple, no weight moves. Since then, I have been a fanatic!

Well, on YouTube, I found this one user, Cassey Ho, and she post pilates workout videos. She is absolutely the sweetest, most enthusiastic person I've never met! I love her! I've known about her for a while, but just recently discovered that she has a full month's workout plan that she designed and you can get it for FREE!! That's right, for FREE!!! All you have to do is subscribe to her newsletter.

Now, let me tell you why exactly I am so thrilled to have found this. My freshman and sophomore years at school I did so well at keeping up going to the gym and getting my fitness on, so excited about it! But now, I have started a job and school is getting more stressful that I have no time. NO TIME, to go to the gym. And if I have time I'm too tired to go, or don't want to leave the house to go workout. Or it will be just too late at night to go to my gym. Not to mention, if I go, I have no agenda, I'm just going but I don't necessarily know what to do, other then like walk around the track, do a few weights, but I have no motivation to push myself or try harder. Well, when I found this calander with a month's worth of workouts already planned out for me, I got excited. And now I want to share it with you. I just found it today, so I'm gonna start with November 2nd's workout which is just her assigned treadmill guide, which gives intervals and speed.

I strongly encourage you to go to her page [blogilates.com] and check it out. I will be posting about how I'm doing on here and I hope many of you will do it along with me! I'm pretty excited for it.

Apart from the treadmill guide that she has, the other workouts are just certain videos that she has posted on her youtube channel and you do those videos that day. Let me tell you, her videos are good!! You will get your workout in if you follow her guide. She is a pilates instructor, she loves all things fitness and she is so enthuestastic about fitness that it rubs off on you!!!



She also has her own store, where I got the pants in the picture above. I totally love them, and I am actually going to to work out in them today. She has a ton of other really cute workout clothes, so check those out!

Also, she has this packet that you can buy online for only $1.99; it comes with the November workout guide printable, fitness journal printable, and the two treadmill workout printables. Only for $1.99; it basically like having your own trainer, online! I bought this, and I'm going to be using it. I hate that my printer only prints in black and white though, so my pages aren't all pretty. :( But that's okay, what's important is that I do the workouts and lose the 20lbs that I'm trying to lose to get back to where I was a little under a year ago, and hopefully Blogilates will get me there. I know I can do it as long as I stay on schedule, and if you follow me, I'll let you know if its working and if its worth it at the end of the month! And as long as I stay focused and work at it everyday, there is no reason I shouldnt do it.

Well, I'm off to the gym in my Blogilates pants to do my workout for the day!!!!

I'm a POPster!!
Tiffani :)

No comments: