Monday, March 19, 2012

Dear Monday::

Dear Monday: Yet again I start off another busy week with you. I'm actually very pleased with you today because I have set aside three hours to dedicate to studying for all my test this week.

Dear Spring Break: Very sad to see you gone. But it was definately  nice to go home for practically the whole week and see my family. They also bought me pots to put my hibiscus plants in, so I'll get to see them again this coming Saturday to repot them. I just need to find time between now and then to decorate them, so they will be ready for when they get in or else the purpose of them coming would have been wasted.

Dear Geometry/Sociology/Government Test: I'm studying for you guys this week so please not be to difficult, cause I need a good grade!

Dear Hunger Games: I went out and bought a ticket for Thursday Night. I'm excited to finally get to see the movie. I'm on the third book and I haven't been able to read it much. Part of me doesn't because people keep saying I'll be disappointed with the ending of it. I guess we'll find out.

Dear Work: I'm so happy that you are not as difficult as I had expected. I mean it's still work, there's lots to know, but it's not as difficult as I thought it was going to be. I'm very thankful for you, though.

Dear Body: I'm getting back on track with the Marathon Training this week so get ready. I've got my Runner's Fuel Guide, so hopefully I can follow that and give you the nourishment that you need to handle all this new acitivity.

Dear Bloggers: I know I have not blogged in a long time, but I'm going to try to start blogging more. I may just have to start saving blogs when I have time to write them and take two seconds out of my day to post the already saved blogs. 

Enjoy your Monday!
xoxo
tiffani.lauren

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

Wonderful Post Tiffani! So creative and perfectly suited for Monday! Love you lots! MOM

Nessa said...

You must read the third book!! I don't know what is wrong with all of the people who keep borrowing my books. Ya'll are a bunch of lazies!! It's still very much worth reading!! So get to it!

Nessa said...

I miss seeing new posts!! You need to get on it girl!! :D