Monday, March 5, 2012


Dear Monday: Why must you be so hectic. I've been running around all day.

Dear Midterms: You are becoming overwhelming. I have two of you this week and I will be happy when I am done with you. P.S. please let me pass!!

Dear Pinterst: Thank you for helping me come up with cheap gift ideas. It's helped a bunch, and they turned out really cute.

Dear Local Businesses in Starkville: Thanks so much for all your donations. Gonna make our LSC Raffle tomorrow and Thursday wonderful. Couldn't do it without you. Thanks soo much!!!

Dear Study Hours: Glad to have you around to force me to sit down for three hours to study for these miserable Midterms.

Dear Sociology Teacher: Thank so much for pushing our midterm back until Wednesday. I really needed the extra days to start studying.

Dear Neighbors: Why? Why have you gotten sooo loud?!

Dear Work: Please help me get the hang of it soon, so I don't feel like I'm in the way all the time. Also, please allow the customers to be extrememly sweet and give tips!! I could really use them!

xoxo
tiffani.lauren
:)

2 comments:

Nessa said...

First of all I just want to say I am really loving your new layout; the font, the background, everything!!!

I totally know how you feel about the new job. I always feel so awkward when I am first starting out. I hope you get the hang of it soon!!

I hope you ace your midterms! Love you!

Hilary @ Hilabeans said...

Pinterest?! Definitely the best thing invented on the planet. I've found so many cheap gift ideas on there too! cute Monday's letters :)