Friday, March 2, 2012

First Friday's Letters :)

So today I'm linking up with A at Adventures of Newlyweds for Friday's Letters.Photobucket
Dear R & C: I enjoyed conversing with you guys, my 'Petal Pals', this past Tuesday over Local Culture yogurt. Dear A, D, & S: We should have paint parties more often. Everyone's paintings looked incredible. Also, I'm glad you enjoyed Giada's 'fried' bananas drizzled with chocolate I made, even though I didn't think they tasted all that great. I think I let them cook to long. Dear Food Network: Thank you so much for giving Giada her own food show. She's the only one I really like to watch. Her and Paula Deen (also Restaurant Impossible is one of my favorites). Dear The Lying Game: Why did you make Ethan kiss Sutton and wreck things between him and Emma? WHY!? Dear Crazy Freshman: How could you be so stupid to make up your own abduction. That's not funny. Not to mention, you disrespected people who actually had experienced such a horrible thing. It's not something to joke or lie about. Dear Parents: Thank you so much for helping me these couple of weeks with finances. Forever gratefull.

Thanks for reading :)
xoxo
tiffani.lauren

1 comment:

Heather @ From Here to There said...

Love the new design and blog title!! :)