Thursday, March 1, 2012

A little of this, A little of that

Hey Bloggers! :)
If you haven't noticed yet, I just updated my blog page. The red and all was just to dark and depressing, so I wanted to make my blog a little more colorful in hopes that it will catch people's attention and I can get more followers. Anyways, I adore my new look!!

Also, I need help. I was looking around the blog community and stumbled across another blog that is 'perfectly IMPERFECT', so I need help coming up with a new name. I'm not that established yet, so I can still do this. Plus, I wasn't to thrilled about this name anyways, I had this blog like 2 or 3 years ago, and just now reserrected it. So, if anyone has any cute, unique names, please share. I'm open to anything. Once, I get my name established, I'm going to try to get a button for people to use. More publicity for my blog!!

Well, not much is really going on with me. I did finally get a job and I go in for my second day tomororw. A little nervous, but I'm a nervous person in generally. I just need to get the hang of things and I'll be fine. I'm gonna try to do better with my blog and actually come up with interesting things to talk about and post more pictures. Cause who doesn't like pictures?!

Well, I'm hungry and I got thingsto get done today, so until next time..

xoxo
tiffani.lauren

2 comments:

Heather @ From Here to There said...

what about something with your social group... like with ladybugs... hmm... I don't know. lol I'll try to think of some things for you!!

Nessa said...

I really like your new look. I actually was considering using this one too! What I used to come up with my name was I typed into google cute words. Then played around with combinations. Idk it might work for you