Friday, February 17, 2012

Amazing Hairstyles













I know I've already posted twice today, but I was looking at 100 Amazing Hairstyles and I came across the one directly above. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the top of this dress. It's so beautiful. I would so wear this for my wedding. And the hair matches beautifully. But aren't these hairstyles cool? I so want my hair to hurry up and grow out so I can do more with it. I really want to find out how people do this and come up with it.

xoxo
tiffani.lauren

3 comments:

Heather @ From Here to There said...

A great idea for when you have a lot of posts floating around in your head, is to type it up, then save it for a day when your drawing a blank, because I promise, one of those will come!

Nessa said...

I love the second and fourth one. The First and third are really weird tho haha. especially the the third.

tiffani LAUREN said...

Oh yeah I just had a lot of time on my hands yesterday.

Yeah the first and fourth are weird, but still I could never recreate that. It's still cool.