Friday, February 17, 2012

Meet Captain Crunch (Cappie)

So I'm linking up with Cait from Fit, Fierce, and Fabulous for a Pet Link-Up, so....


Meet Captain Crunch, a.k.a. Cappie!!!


As you can tell from this picture he's a fluffy, all black, adorable little pomeranian. I want to say I got him back my senior year of high school, so that would make him about 2-3 years old. The picture above is when he we just a little bitty puppy. He's grown up so much, but he's still full of joy!!

I wish I could put more pictures up, but the only ones I have still show up to big even when I ask for them to be small and it's making a mess of my writing on my blog (If that makes any sense). But he has a Bulldogs jersey that we let him wear. He loves to chase squirrels and make new freinds with other puppies. He is NEVER camara ready. If you ever get a picture of him looking at the camera it is considered a miracle! He's ears are always alert and listening for any danger. He's territorial and does not like for random people to enter his home. He doesn't bite or anything, but he does have a loud bark.

He falls into a state of depresssion if my younger sister, Vanessa, is not in the same room as him. He follows her everywhere and if you come home without her, he will stare at the door anticipating her return. For some reason he ONLY likes to give kisses right on the mouth, so you always have to make sure your mouth is closed. All around he is a fun, entergetic, loving puppy dog, and I'm so thankful to have him as my pet!!

xoxo
tiffanil.lauren

No comments: