Saturday, February 11, 2012

Liebster Blog Award

Good Evening!

I decided it was time for a second post. As I shared in my first post, my two sisters are also blogging. Well, my younger sister, Vanessa, was given a Blog Award by my older sister, Heather, who turned around and gave it to me! So, thank you soo very much Vanessa! (Don't forget to check out their blogs - they are just lovely!)

Now, I don't really follow that many people who would qualify for this award, so I might have to add to it later. But I felt pretty special to already recieve a Blog Award when I have only blogged one post.








Liebster is German for "dearest" or "favorite" and the Liebster Blog Award Recognizes up-and-coming bloggers with fewer than 200 followers.

The Rules for the Liebster Blog Award are:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link to their blog
2. Copy and paste the award into your blog
3. Reveal the five blogs you have chosen for the award and let them know by commenting in their blog

1. The first person I want to recognize is my dear friend, Emma. I met her in college, she's a part of LSC, and she is one of the most lovely ladies I have ever met. You can't help but feel happy around her. Her spirits are always uplifting. She also is studying Elementary Education and is actually Student Teaching this semester. Her blog title is the cutest. Go check her out at The Emmazing Life!


2. The second blogger I want to recognize is someone that I just came across today, but as soon as I came across her blog I knew I had to follow her. You can immeditaly tell she has a huge heart for people and a love for Christ. She shares her testimony on her blog, which is very encouraging. I know many people could relate to her. I love that some of her post challenges you and makes you question things in your own life as well as her sharing her life with you. It's not like she's trying to make you feel bad about yourself, she's just walking that spiritual journey along side you. So I encourage everyone to visit Ms. Asia's blog entitled A Lady in the Making.


3. Then my third blogger I want to share with everyone, is Amy's blog: My Ducks in a Row. I can't remember how I found her, but I am glad I did. She blogs about some really cute stuff and her little family is adorable!! She introducted me to a really cool site called Etsy.com. I've never heard of it, but it has some really cool unique handcrafted things that you can buy. So, definately another one you must check out!

4. Fourth blog I want to recognize, is Caroline's blog: The Jernigan Wagon. Her blog is so cute. She mainly talks about her life journey with her adorable little family. Her little girl is super adorable and she has another one on the way. Even though, I'm not even close to being married or having children, I still enjoy reading her blogs.



xoxo
tiffani.lauren

1 comment:

Amy said...

Thank you for your award! I've taken a little break from blogging, but should be back to it this week. Good luck on your new blog!