Wednesday, February 22, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesdays!

So I'm linking up on What I'm Loving Wednesday!


I'm loving...

This beautiful weather!


My basketball team. They played against KY last night. Kept ahead all up until the last 4 minutes of the game. So sad that we lost, but they definately came to play last night. At they did amazing. We totally deserved to win.


My friends. I've met the most wonderful people at MSU. And I'm so thankful for them.



That I finally found a job!

Bloggers!! Reading some of other people's blogs have totally given me an extra boost of happiness today that I needed.

xoxo

tiffani.lauren


2 comments:

Asia said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and for the award.

Heather @ From Here to There said...

Go into blogger, click edit profile and put your e-mail address in there so I can respond to comments you leave me. Right now, when I get an e-mail about your comment it says no-reply.comment@blogger.com