Wednesday, February 15, 2012

More About Me!!



So my sister, Heather, blogs and I saw that she was doing a link up through Neely's site to get her blog out there and I thought I would do the same!!


Hello, I'm Tiffani!!


I am currently a sophomore at Mississippi State University (Go DAWGS!) studying Elementary Education. I have always wanted to be a teacher since like Kindergarten. There's no doubt in my mind that it's what I was born to do.


I was blessed with an amazing family; I'm so thankful to have them. I know many people weren't born into the best familes, so I definitely do NOT take mine for granted. They mean the world to me! I have a dad and a mom, along with two sisters. I'm the middle child. I'm so grateful to have real sisters, because even though you have friends who you think are 'like sisters', I've found that nothing really beats the real thing. They have always been there for me even at my worst, caring for me and watching out for me. So I wouldn't trade them in for anything. They are the best!



(I used the same picture off my sister's blog - it was easier, and I like the picture!)



A couple of my hobbies include: gardening, pilates and yoga, walking/running, cooking, and painting. My first post was about a few of these hobbies (go check it out!), so I won't go into them in so much detail considering this is only my third post! Lol. Painting is something I've enjoyed, I haven't really painted in a while. I should, but I haven't had any inspiration nor have I really been in the mood to drag all my paint stuff out.

I'm also a huge music buff. I pretty much like all types of music, but my all time favorite genre is country. Keith Urban, Montomery Gentry, and Lee Brice are a few of my favorite artist but that's just straching the surface.


I don't really know what else to share at the moment. If you want to know more, then just check out my blog. It's fairly new, but I'm quite excited about sharing my experience with the blogging world!! :0





xoxo
tiffani.lauren



No comments: