Thursday, February 16, 2012

My First "It's Ok" Thursdays!!



Hii All! This is my first It's Ok Thursday. My sister does this and I thought I would join in!


It's Ok...



...that I have not yet updated about my Valentine's Day yet (but I will)

...to be living off frozen chicken nuggets this week

...to get embarassed when you are singing and dancing your heart out in the middle of the day only to be interupted by a sweet girl selling donuts to raise money for her church knowing she heard you

...not to have bought the donuts from the sweet girl because you have no money



...to be single

...to get a bit bummed out that the flowers you planted are taking forever to grow roots in order to hold themselves in place


....to be completely pumped for the Hunger Games movie to come out


...to have crushes on fictional characters in books such as Peeta from the Hunger Games



Happy Thursday!!!!


xoxo
tiffani.lauren

No comments: